MCRS President Debbie Dale joins condominium industry experts to share info about COVID19 in condos in a recent ongoing webinar series for condominium owners, Board Directors and industry professionals.
COVID 19 Webinar #2 – How to Deal with Crisis in Your Condo
March 31, 2020
- Update on CCI’s efforts to obtain necessary legislative changes for condos to address COVID crisis (Patricia Elia)
- Borrowing (Ryan Griffiths)
- How are Condos communicating with their residents (Debbie Dale
and Jeff Struewing)
- Fire Code Compliance Update (Michele Farley)
- Reserve Funds (Jon Juffs and Evan Shkolnik)
- Force Majeure Clauses in Contracts and Construction Delays (Mina Tesseris)
- Tarion Update (Evan Shkolnik)
- Dealing with Requests for Accommodation under Human Rights Code during the COVID crisis (Sonja Hodis)
- Protocols for Moving, Showings, Visitors, Deliveries, and Access to essential common amenities (Ashley Lamb and Ashley Winberg)
- What can a condo do regarding forcing residents to self isolate and identify in light of new mandatory quarantine provisions (Patricia
- Question Period (if time permits)
Debbie is also the President of the Canadian Condominium Institute’s Huronia chapter working with lawyers, engineers, and other professionals specializing in condominium industry services.